Removimg and replacing, Carrying case base, Removing the bobbin case – SINGER 714 Graduate User Manual
Page 46: Replacing the bobbin case
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Retaining Screws and Washers
REMOVIMG AND REPLACING
CARRYING CASE BASE
receptacle at right end of machine.
2. Turn machine over on its back and remove
screws and washers from each end of base.
Set machine and base upright and lift ma
chine up and out of base.
3. Replace machine in base after bottom cover
has been attached. Turn machine and base
screws on underside. Tighten screws.
REMOVING THE BOBBIN CASE
1. Turn hand wheel toward you to raise take-
up lever to its highest position.
Open slide plate, remove throat plate (see
page 6 for instructions), and remove bob
3. Turn bobbin case holder to back as far as
it will go.
4. Lift out bobbin case.
Removing the Bobbin Case
REPLACING THE BOBBIN CASE
1. Turn hand wheel to raise take-up lever to
its highest position.
Insert bobbin case with a back-and-forth
motion so that the front of the case is under
the position plate as illustrated.
3. Turn holder all the way forward to lock bob
bin case in position.
Replace bobbin and throat plate and close
Replacing the Bobbin Case