Needles, Changing the needle, Bobbins – SINGER 413 User Manual
Page 10: Tension screwdriver
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
(Yellow Band) Needle
• Style # 2020 needles for all-purpose
• Style # 2045, ball-point (yellow band)
needles, for sewing synthetic knits
and stretch fabrics.
• Style # 2028, twin needle, for deco
rative twin-needle stitching.
CHANGING THE NEEDLE
The needle clamp is designed so that the
needle can only be inserted with the flat
side of the needle to the back. To change
1. Raise needle bar to its highest position,
loosen needle clamp screw, and
2. Insert new needle in clamp, with the
flat side of the needle to the back;
push it up as far as it will go.
3. Tighten needle clamp screw.
Transparent, drop-in bobbin, # 172336,
shows thread supply at a glance.
Designed to fit the bobbin case screw,
this screwdriver makes adjustment of
bobbin-thread tension quick and easy.
See page 19 for instructions.