Row marker operation, Row marker operation -26 – Kinze 3600 Lift and Rotate Planter (70 CM) Rev. 5/14 User Manual
Two solenoid valves on valve block at rear R.H. side of center frame, and a three position selector switch on control
console permit operator to lower or raise desired row marker.
Marker position switch must be OFF when planter is not in use or
tractor battery will drain.
See “Row Marker Speed Adjustment”.
1. Select which row marker to lower on control console.
2. Operate hydraulic control to lower row marker.
3. Move control switch to other side to operate opposite row marker.
4. Raise row marker at end of field using hydraulic control.
5. After turn, using the hydraulic control, lower the pre-selected row marker.
6. Continue to follow this procedure.
NOTE: Both row markers can be lowered by operating switch in each position and hydraulic control twice.
Row markers raise simultaneously with hydraulic control in raise position.
If electrical system does not operate properly:
• Check fuse.
• Check wiring connections.
• Check control switch.
• Check solenoid. SOLENOID HOUSING IS MAGNETIZED WHEN ENERGIZED.
ROW MARKER OPERATION
Row marker solenoid valves (Cover removed)
Contacting or coming close to power lines or other high energy
sources will cause death or serious injury. Keep away from power
lines or high energy sources at all times.