Important safeguards – SINGER 2112 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Disconnect the powerline plug from the electrical outlet when changing needles,
feet, or needle plates, or when leaving machine unattended. This eliminates the possibili
ty of starting the machine by accidently pressing the speed controller.
2. Before removing the bobbin case, disconnect the powerline plug from the electrical
3. Because of the up and down movement of the needle, work carefully and watch
the sewing area when operating the machine.
4. Do not pull the fabric while stitching as this may deflect the needle, causing it to
5. Before cleaning the machine, disconnect the powerline plug from the electrical outlet.
6. Do not attempt to adjust the motor belt. Contact the nearest service center or an
authorized dealer should any adjustment be required.
7. Before changing the light bulb, make sure the powerline plug is disconnected from
the electrical outlet. Be sure to replace the face plate which covers the light bulb before
operating the machine.
This machine is designed to use a 15 watt maximum light bulb only.
9. This machine is double insulated. When servicing product, use only identical
This product is suppressed for radio and television interference with the International
Electro-technical Commission requirements of the CISPR.