Cn mon connector, Cn mon connector ••••••••••••••••••• 35, Preparations and adjustments – Panasonic MDDDT5540 User Manual
- 35 -
TOSHIBA TLP554 or equivalent
Analogue Monitor Output
• Output from CN MON Connector
• This output is the velocity monitor signal
(SP) or torque monitor signal (IM).
• The signal range is approx. 0 to 9V.
• The output impedance is 1kΩ. Pay atten-
tion to the input impedance of your mea-
suring instruments and
external circuits connected.
1) Velocity monitor signal (SP): 8r/min./
LSB calculated from 6V/3000r/min
(Pr07 = 3)
2) Torque monitor signal (IM): 0.4%/LSB
calculated from 3V/rated value (100%)
Open Collector Output
• Outputs Z-phase signals among those
from the encoder. The outputs are non-
• Receive these signal with high-speed
photo coupler at controller side, since
these Z-phase signal width is normally
P O 2
shows a pair of twisted wires.
CN MON Connector
Monitor Circuit (Output Circuit)