How to use "real time auto-gain" tuning, How to use "real time, Auto-gain" tuning •••••••••••••••• 54 – Panasonic MDDDT5540 User Manual
- 54 -
How to Use "Real Time Auto-Gain" Tuning
Automatic tuning is available when the gain adjustment rotary switch GAIN is
set to "0" position only.
1) Start PANATERM
, and go to Parameter Set-up Mode.
2) Set Pr1F (Disturbance torque observer) to 8 (invalid).
3) Set Pr22 (Real time auto tuning machine stiffness).
Ball screw + direct coupling
Ball screw + timing belt
Gear, or rack & pinion
Others: lower stiffness
4 ~ 8
3 ~ 6
2 ~ 5
1 ~ 3
1 ~ 3
A d j u s t m e n t s
4) Set Pr21 (Real time auto tuning mode) to 1 or 2.
• The operation may not be stable depending on the operation pattern. In this case, set the param-
eter to 0 (to disable the auto tuning function).
• With a larger value, the response to the change in load inertia (acceleration) is quicker.
Start the motor.
6) If the fluctuation in load inertia is small, stop the motor (machine), and set Pr21 to 0 to fix the gain
(in order to raise the safety).
7) FDownload the obtained gain values to EEPROM. Note that if you turn off the power before down-
loading, the gain values will be lost.
• Before changing Pr21 or Pr22, stop (servo-lock) the motor.
Don't modify Pr10 through Pr15.
Otherwise it may give a shock to the machine.
P r 2 1 v a l u e
Real time auto tuning set-up
Fluctuation of load inertia during operation
Almost no change
First, set the parameter to the smallest value
and then gradually increase with which no ab-
normal sound or vibration will occur.