Details of parameters, Details of parameters ••••••••••••• app. 16, App. 16 – Panasonic MDDDT5540 User Manual
Page 90: Parameters for function selection
- App.16 -
Details of Parameters
Parameters for Function Selection
P r N o .
P a r a m e t e r
F u n c t i o n
If multiple axes are used, it is necessary for the
amplifier to identify the current axis accessed by
the host (e. g. PC employing RS232C). You can
identify axis address by number with this parameter.
s e t - u p
[ 1 ]
0 ~ 1
Position control mode
Internal velocity control mode
* You can easily set-up the internal speed with contact inputs only.
* There are 4 options of internal velocity commands. Each com-
mand data can be set using Pr53 (1st speed), Pr54 (2nd speed)
, Pr55 (3rd speed) and Pr56 (4th speed).
* Internal block diagram
* Switching among 4 options of internal velocity commands can
be done by 2 kinds of contact input:
1) DIV/INTSPD1 (CN I/F 6-pin): Internal velocity command 1
2) CL/INTSPD2 (CN I/F 4-pin): Internal velocity command 2
1st. speed (Pr53)
2nd. speed (Pr54)
3rd. speed (Pr55)
4th. speed (Pr56)
1st speed (Pr53)
2nd speed (Pr54)
3rd speed (Pr55)
4th speed (Pr56)
D I V / I N T S P D 1
( p i n 6 )
[ 0 ]
Default setting is shown by [ ].