Neuros Audio MP3 DiGITAL AUDIO COMPUTER User Manual
To playback a playlist:
1. From the Neuros Audio menu, select Playlists to view all playlists transferred from your PC along
with the My Mix playlist that you create on the Neuros.
2. Scroll to the playlist you would like to playback and click the Play button.
To create and add tracks to the My Mix playlist:
1. Identify the song or recording you would like to add to My Mix from the songs or recordings menus.
2. Click the Select button to pop up the Xi menu.
3. Select “Add to My Mix.” A confirmation message will let you know that you have successfully added
track to the My Mix playlist.
4. Click the Back button to return to the previous menu to select additional tracks for the My Mix playlist.
5. Tracks added to the My Mix playlist will be listed alphabetically.
To remove songs or recordings from a Playlist:
1. Select the playlist from which you would like to remove songs or recordings.
2. Select the song or recording you would like to remove.
3. The Xi menu will pop up to view options.
4. Select Remove.
5. Confirm your decision by clicking Up for yes and Down for no.
This will remove the track from the playlist, not from the Neuros or your PC.
If you wish to delete a track, see p.10.
55691 Body 1/3/03 5:40 PM Page 13