Sony DPP-FP70 User Manual
Place the cleaning sheet into the
paper tray with the no-imprint
side facing up.
Set the paper tray into the printer
and press PRINT.
The cleaning cartridge and cleaning
sheet will clean inside the printer.
After the cleaning is finished, the
cleaning sheet is automatically ejected.
Remove the cleaning cartridge
and sheet from the printer.
Keep the cleaning cartridge and cleaning sheet
together for future cleaning.
When cleaning ends
Set the ink ribbon and print paper into the
• Carry out cleaning when there are white lines
or dots on the print.
• When you can obtain proper printing
performances, cleaning will not improve the
printed picture quality.
• Do not place the cleaning sheet on the print
paper and carry out cleaning, which may
cause paper jam or other troubles.
• If a cleaning does not improve printed picture
quality, please carry out cleaning a couple of
• You cannot clean the printer while it is
connected to a PC or a PictBridge camera.