Specifications, Xprinter – Sony DPP-FP70 User Manual
Dye sublimation printing (Yellow/
Magenta/Cyan 3 pass)
300 (H) x 300 (V) dpi
Image processing per dot
256 levels processing (8 bits for each
P (Post Card/4 x 6 inch) size:
101.6 x 152.4 mm (maximum,
Printing time (per sheet)
Approx. 45 sec.
Approx. 56 sec.
Approx. 50 sec.
USB (Full Speed) for PC connection
“Memory Stick” insertion slot
SD Card insertion slot
CompactFlash card insertion slot
Compatible image file formats
JPEG: DCF 2.0 compatible, Exif
Exif 2.21 compatible
: 1, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32 bits Windows
Some image file formats are not
When using the CompactFlash card adaptor,
the write-protected card may not work
Notes on use
• When using a card, make sure to check correct
insertion direction of the card and correct
• Do not strike, drop, or bend a card.
• Do not disassemble or modify a card.
• Do not expose a card to water.
• Avoid using a card in areas subject to high
humidity, since it may be easily affected by
• Do not use or store a card in a location subject
– extremely high temperature such as the hot
inside of a car or the outdoors exposed to a
direct sunlight, or a place near a heater.
– direct sunlight
– high humidity or corrosive substances
– static electricity or electrical noises
• When you carry or store a card, put it in the
case supplied with it.
• Do not remove a card or turn off the printer
while the printer is reading or writing data
and the access indicator is flashing.
Otherwise, data may be rendered unreadable