Important safety instructions, Save these instructions, Foot control (usa only) – SINGER 1500 Izek User Manual
Page 2: Carrying machine, Danger, Warning, Caution
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS”
"When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following."
“Read all instructions before using this sewing machine."
—■ To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. “This sewing machine should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always unplug this sewing machine from the electric
outlet immediately after using and before cleaning."
2. “Always unplug before replacing light bulb. Replace bulb with same type rated DC 6.5V 2.8W."
— To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:"
1. “Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this sewing machine is used by or near children.”
2. “Use this sewing machine only for its intended use as described in this manual. Use only attachments recommended by the
manufacturer as contained in this manual."
3. “Never operate this sewing machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or
damaged, or dropped into water. Return the sewing machine to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for examination,
repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment."
4. “Never operate the sewing machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation openings of the sewing machine and foot
control free from the accumulation of lint, dust, and loose cloth."
5. “Never drop or insert any object into any opening."
6. “Do not use outdoors."
7. "Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered."
8. “To disconnect, turn switch to the off (“0") position, then remove plug from outlet."
9. “Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord."
10. "Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needle.”
11. “Never sew with a damaged needle plate as this can cause needle to break.”
12. “Do not use bent needles."
13. "Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break."
14. “Switch the sewing machine off (“0”) when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as threading needle, changing
needle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot, etc."
15. “Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user
servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual."
— Moving parts-To reduce risk of injury, switch off before servicing. Close cover before operating machine.’
— This product is not intended for children under 12 years of age and adult supervision is required."
“SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS”
“This product is for household use, or equivalent."
FOOT CONTROL (USA only)
Use Yamamoto Electric, Model YC-485 with this sewing machine.
Grasp the handle at the right-hand side of the machine with your
right hand, hold the machine body firmly with your left hand as
illustrated. Be careful not to drop and break the machine or cause