J3hanging light bulb, Changing the light bulb – SINGER 1500 Izek User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
J3HANGING LIGHT BULB
"Always disconnect the machine from power supply by removing the plug
from the wall-outlet.
1. Remove the screws, and face cover.
2. While holding the socket, move it back and forth gently to remove it from the bracket.
3. Take the light bulb out of the socket and insert a new light bulb (part # 85303) securely into the socket so
that the pins on the light bulb fit into the pin holes in the socket.
4. Insert the socket into the hole in the bracket.
5. Return the face cover to its original position. Align the face cover so that the projection fits onto the pin on
the sewing machine.