I! ’buttonholmmlng, Procedure, Using buttonhole foot – SINGER 1500 Izek User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
; i! ’BUTTONHOlMMlNG-
USING BUTTONHOLE FOOT
. Insert a button in between tab A and tab B.
2. Buttonholes can be sewn to match the size of
Use an interfacing in the area of the garment where
buttonholes are placed. Stabilizer or regular interfacing
can be used.
Make a practice buttonhole on a scrap of the fabric you are using.
Then try the buttonhole with the selected button.
1. Select “BUTTONHOLES" on the GAME BOY, and then follow
the procedure on the screen. (Refer to page 32 - 33)
4. Set the buttonhole lever (0) so that it drops down vertically
between the stoppers (A) and (B).
2. Replace the presser foot with the buttonhole foot. (Refer to
“Changing presser foot" on page 23.)
3. Insert the button into the buttonhole foot. (Refer to “Using
buttonhole foot” above.)