Accessories, Accessoires – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
The following accessories furnished with your
sewing machine are designed to simplify your
sewing projects and increase the versatility of
The letter in a circle adjacent to the Illustrated
part is reproduced on the part Itself to help
you select the correct attachment for the type
of work you are doing,
1. Blindstitch hem presser foot is used to
position the hem for blindstitch hemming.
2. Special purpose presser foot (J) is used
for decorative and zig-zag sewing.
3. General purpose needle plate (A) and
presser foot (B) are on your machine
alternating between straight and zig-zag
4« Buttonhole presser foot (L) is used with
the General Purpose Needle Plate to
make four-step buttonholes.
5. Zipper foot (E) is used for inserting zippers
and stitching corded seams.
6« Friction free spool holder is used to hold
various size spools and allows thread to
unwind smoothly. The spool does not
7. Small thread spool holder (Q) for use
with small diameter spools of thread.
8. Needlepack Includes an assortment for
sewing various types of fabrics.
9. Feed cover (F) is used to prevent the feed
from moving the fabric when darning or
free motion embroidery.
10. Transparent bobbins for easy viewing of