Twin needle sewing, Procedure – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Twin needle sewing
Make sure not to use a stitch width
greater than that what is recommended
when twin needle stitching.
Stitch Selection: Desired stitch
Stitch Length: 2-5
Foot: Generai Purpose (B)
Needie Plate: General Purpose (A)
• Turn the machine off.
• Insert the twin needle with the flat side of the
shank toward the rear of the machine.
• Thread the machine as you normally would
for single needle stitching, and pass the
thread through the left eye of the twin needle.
• Insert a second spool pin into the hole on
the top cover of the machine, as Illustrated.
• Thread the machine in the usual way.
• Pass the thread through the remaining points,
making certain to omit the thread guide Just
above the needle and pass thread through
right eye of needle.
• Draw both threads under the foot and back
along with the bobbin thread,
• Slowly lower the needle into the hole in the
needle plate by turning the hand wheel
toward you to make sure the needle clears