Bar tacks, Four-step, Buttonhole – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Page 56: Four-step buttonhole
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
• Bar tacks reinforce areas of strain and can
be applied to ready-made garments, as well
as to those sewn at home. Use the tree-arm
surface to avoid fabric bulk around the
needle when you apply bar tacks to pockets,
pleats and waistlines.
Your machine makes buttonholes to any size
you choose in only four, easy steps.
• You never need to move the fabric or
reposition the needle
• Always make a practice buttonhole on a
sample of your fabric.
• Be sure bobbin contains enough thread.
• When making buttonholes on hard-to-reach
areas convert machine bed to free-arm
• Mark buttonhole position on fabric as
Indicated in pattern.