Caring for your machine, Removing and replacing, Bobbin case – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Page 68: To replace bobbin case, Removing and replacing bobbin case
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Caring for your
Removing and replacing
Caution: Before cleaning or adjusting the
machine, remove plug from the socket outlet.
• Raise presser foot and needle.
• Open slide plate, remove bobbin and
remove needle plate.
To remove bobbin cose
• With a small screwdriver, turn bobbin case
holder (1) to the rear as far as it will go.
• Lifting the left side of the bobbin case, slide
it out from machine.
To replace bobbin case
• Guide forked end (2) of bobbin case under
• Draw rim of bobbin case under position plate
(4). Be sure bobbin case is freely seated on
• Turn bobbin case holder (1) forward as far
as it will go, locking bobbin case In place.
Note: Turn handwheel towards you to check
to make sure it is properly replaced.
• Replace needle plate.
• Insert bobbin and close slide plate.