Raising the bobbin thread – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Raising the bobbin
1. Hold needle thread loosely with left hand.
• Turn hand wheel slowly toward you,
lowering needle into hole in plate.
2. Continue to do this until needle rises above
• Pull gently on needle thread and bring
up bobbin thread in a loop.
3. Open loop with fingers to find end of bobbin
4. Draw needle thread through left side
opening In presser foot.
• Pull both threads to back of machine.