Inserting a bobbin – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Inserting a bobbin
• Raise presser foot.
• Turn hand wheel toward you until needle Is
in its highest position.
• Open slide plate and remove empty bobbin.
1. Pull 4” (10 cm) of thread from replacement
bobbin and insert bobbin into case, as
2. Holding bobbin in place, guide thread into
notch (1) and then down the slot to the left
and guide around into notch (2).
3. Draw several inches of thread diagonally
across the bobbin toward the back of the
4. While holding thread on outside, close the
slide plate, allowing thread to extend
through the slot between the slide plate
and needle plate.