Attaching the feed cover (f), Changing snap-on presser feet (b), (d), Changing snap-on presser feet (b), (d), (j). (l) – SINGER 7025 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Attaching the feed
The feed cover is used to keep the feed from
moving the fabric when attaching a button,
darning or sewing free-motion embroidery.
To attach it, follow the directions below:
• Raise needle and presser foot.
• Open slide plate.
• Slide feed cover on top of needle plate,
pressing tabs (1) and (2) into holes.
• Close slide plate.
• To remove, open slide plate and lift front
edge of cover; pull it away.
presser feet (B), (D),
• Raise needle to its highest position by turning
hand wheel toward you.
• Raise presser foot using presser foot ilfter at
back of machine.
• Push toe of presser foot (1] up, untli it snaps
off the shank (2).
• Remove foot from machine.
• Piace new foot under centre of shank.
• Lower presser foot lifter, fitting shank over
presser foot pin (3).
• Don’t turn screw. Instead, push presser foot
screw (4) down, firmly until foot snaps