To adjust ruffler for gathering – SINGER 201 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
J—Separator Blade—prevents ruffling
blade teeth from damaging material
1. Raise needle to its highest point.
2. Loosen presser foot thumb screw and
attach ruffler to presser bar in place
of presser foot, at same time placing
fork arm B astride needle clamp.
3- See that needle enters center of needle
hole in ruffler.
To Adjust Ruffler for Gathering
1. Swing adjusting finger F away from
2. Raise adjusting lever E and move it
until projection D can be entered in
slot marked “1”.
Fig, 64. Correct Position for Material
to he Pjijfled
3. Insert material to be ruffled between
two blue blades Line 2, Fig. 64.
Fig. 65. Gathering with Ruffler