Inserting a bobbin – SINGER 6215 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
INSERTING A BOBBIN
To insert a bobbin, follow the instructions below:
> Raise presser foot.
• Turn hand wheel toward you until
needle is in its highest position.
• Open slide plate and remove empty
. Pull 4" (10cm) of thread from
bobbin into case, as shown.
2. Holding bobbin in place, guide
thread into notch (
) and then down
the slot to the left and guide around
Into notch (2).
Draw several inches of thread
a c r o s s
toward the back of the machine.
4. While holding thread on outside,
close the slide plate, allowing
thread to extend through the slot
between the slide plate and needle
• Follow directions for “Raising
Bobbin Thread” on page 13.