SINGER 6215 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
As the owner of a new Singer sewing machine, you are about to begin an
exciting adventure in creativity. From the moment you first use your
machine, you will know you are sewing on one of the easiest to use sewing
machines ever made.
In addition to the many familiar Singer exclusives, like a removable
extension table and a friction-free spool holder, this machine offers
you these features;
• Zig-zag stitching for buttonholes, mending and decorative stitches.
• FlexI stitch patterns for sewing knits and other stretch fabrics.
• Built-in 4-step buttonholer that takes the difficulty out of making a
• Blindstitching for invisible hems.
• Easy to find “Letter-Coded” Accessories.
• Drop In front bobbin for easy, quick bobbin replacement.
• Simple stitch length dial and push button reverse stitching.
• Snap-on presser feet that are quickly removed and easily replaced.
• One-way needle insertion that makes it impossible to insert the needle
May we recommend that, before you start to use your sewing machine,
you discover the many advantages and the ease of operation by going
through this instruction book, step by step, seated at your machine.
To ensure that you are always provided with the most modern sewing
capabilities, the manufacturer reserves the right to change the appearance,
design or accessories of this sewing machine when considered
*A Trademark of The Singer Company
Copyright 1984 The Singer Company All rights reserved throughout the world