Raising the bobbin thread – SINGER 6215 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
RAISING THE BOBBIN
Once the needle has been threaded
and the bobbin placed in the bobbin
case, the bobbin thread must be brought
up through the hole in the needle plate.
. Hold needle thread loosely with left
• Turn hand wheel slowly toward
you, lowering needle into hole in
. Continue to do this until needle
rises above needle plate.
• Pull gently on needle thread and
bring up bobbin thread in a loop.
3. Open loop with fingers to find end
of bobbin thread.
4. Draw needle thread through left
side opening in presser foot.
• Pull both threads to back of ma
• When sewing with heavier weight
thread, do not thread the lower
thread guide no.