Kanguru U2D User Manual
5. When you have completed naming the image file, hold the ‘RUN’ button and the Load process will
Size of Source data
LOAD 000/ 1GB/183M
22MB/s 22% 43.48M
Size of the Source drive
Amount of data loaded
Data transfer rate
6. When the Load process has completed you can remove the Source drive.
Now that you have loaded a Source image on the internal hard drive, you can begin the copy process.
1. From the Main menu, tap the ‘SET’ button to navigate to the desired copy mode.
2. Connect your Target drives to any available USB ports.
3. When all connected drives have been initialized, the screen will display the following:
Number of Targets connected
BRIEF 10/SRC:H B003
READY TO GO . . .
Note: If the image name starts with a ‘B’ (e.g. B003) then the image is a Brief image. If the image name
starts with a ‘F’ (e.g. F003) then the image is a Full image. Brief images can be used for SMART, BRIEF
and RESIZE copy modes. Full images can only be used for FULL copy mode. The USB Duplicator will
load a Brief image by default. To load a Full image, please see section 5.9 Load Full Image on page 32.
4. Tap the ‘RUN’ button to execute.
WARNING! Do not remove any drives while they are in use. You can tell if a drive is in use if the green
LED next to it is blinking. Wait for a solid green or red LED before removing a drive. If you want to
interrupt the current process, tap the ‘RUN’ or ‘SET’ button.
5. Once the copy process is completed, Target drives that completed successfully will have a green
LED displayed next to it, indicating that there were no errors on that drive. Target drives that failed
the duplication process will have red LED next to it.
Note: The duplicator will keep a running count of passed and failed drives until you change copy
6. Remove all the Target drives and you will return to the Main menu.
Duplicating Using the Internal Hard Drive as the Source