Kanguru U2D User Manual
4. Tap the ‘RUN’ button. The duplicator will ask you to input a name for the image file.
>  SEL IMG FILE
a. The file name consists of three digits. The digit furthest to the right will be blinking, indicating
that it is currently selected. Tap the ‘RUN’ button to increase the digit by one.
b. Tap the ‘SET’ button to select the next digit to the left. Tap the ‘RUN’ button to increase the
digit by one. Repeat this step as necessary.
Note: If the image file name you enter is the same as the name of an image file previously
stored on the Storage Center, then the old file will be overwritten.
5. When you have completed naming the image file, hold the ‘RUN’ button and the load process will
Size of Source data
LOAD 000/ 1GB/183M
22MB/s 22% 43.48M
Size of the Source drive
Amount of data loaded
Data transfer rate
6. When the load process has completed you can remove the USB drive.
Now that you have loaded an image on the Storage Center, you can begin the copy process:
1. Make sure the Storage Center is connected to the top-left USB port and that the SELECT SOURCE
option is set to “1” (see section 4.3 Select Source on page 26).
2. From the Main menu, tap the ‘SET’ button to navigate to the desired copy mode.
3. Connect your Target drives into any available USB ports. When all connected drives have been
initialized, the screen will display the following:
Number of Targets connected
BRIEF 10/SRC01 B003
READY TO GO . . .
Note: If the image name starts with a ‘B’ (e.g. B003) then the image is a Brief image. If the image name
starts with a ‘F’ (e.g. F003) then the image is a Full image. Brief images can be used for SMART, BRIEF
and RESIZE copy modes. Full images can only be used for FULL copy mode. The USB Duplicator will
create a Brief image by default. To load a Full image, please see section 5.9 Load Full Image on page 32.
Duplicating Using a Storage Center as the Source