Marantz NA-11S1 User Manual
n CAUTIONS ON INSTALLATION
z For proper heat dispersal, do not install this unit in a confined
space, such as a bookcase or similar enclosure.
• More than 4 in. (0.1 m) is recommended.
NOTES ON USE
• Avoid high temperatures.
Allow for sufficient heat dispersion when installed in a rack.
• Handle the power cord carefully.
Hold the plug when unplugging the cord.
• Keep the unit free from moisture, water, and dust.
• Unplug the power cord when not using the unit for long periods of time.
• Do not obstruct the ventilation holes.
• Do not let foreign objects into the unit.
• Do not let insecticides, benzene, and thinner come in contact with the unit.
• Never disassemble or modify the unit in any way.
• Ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings
with items, such as newspapers, tablecloths or curtains.
• Naked flame sources such as lighted candles should not be placed on
• Observe and follow local regulations regarding battery disposal.
• Do not expose the unit to dripping or splashing fluids.
• Do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the unit.
• Do not handle the mains cord with wet hands.
• When the switch is in the OFF (STANDBY) position, the equipment is not
completely switched off from MAINS.
• The equipment shall be installed near the power supply so that the power
supply is easily accessible.
• Do not keep the battery in a place exposed to direct sunlight or in places
with extremely high temperatures, such as near a heater.