Preheating the oven grilling – Sharp R82STMA User Manual
The oven has top and bottom grills which can be
operated independently or combined.
• First enter the cooking time by using the
• Then press the GRILL key to select the heating
element(s) required (top, bottom or combined).
See table opposite for selection details.
• Press the START/AUTO MINUTE key.
The turntable rotates to ensure even browning during
grilling. Use the grill mode for bacon, fish fingers and
tea cakes or for making cheese on toast. It is also ideal
for browning and crisping food which has been
Top & Bottom
To preheat the oven to 130°C.
• When the oven reaches the desired temperature, the ‘beep’ signal will sound and display the
temperature in °C. Do not press the STOP/CLEAR key, as this will cancel the CONVECTION
MODE and only MICROWAVE POWER will be in use.
• If you prefer not to preheat the oven where recommended in the Cookery Book, allow extra
• The preheated temperature will be maintained for approximately 30 minutes before automatically
turning itself off and returning to the time of day if the clock has been previously set.
• If you wish to preheat the oven then cook at a different temperature, press the CONVECTION
TEMPERATURE key until the desired temperature is displayed.
Your oven can be preheated to a desired temperature prior to oven cooking.
1. To preheat the
oven, enter the
2. Press the
MINUTE key to begin
3. When the oven reaches 130°C, the ‘beep’ signal will
sound and the oven will display 130°C. Place food in
the oven, enter the desired cooking time and
temperature before pressing the START/AUTO
PREHEATING THE OVEN
The oven cavity, door, outer cabinet, air-vent openings, turntable, turntable support, splash guard, racks, dishes
and especially bottom grill heater will become very hot, use thick oven gloves when removing the food or
turntable from the oven to prevent burns.
R- 82STM Op Man/Ck Bk 04/07/2000 12:24 Page 10