Grilling (continued) dual cooking – Sharp R82STMA User Manual
The oven cavity, door, outer cabinet, air-vent
openings, turntable, turntable support, splash guard,
racks, dishes and especially bottom grill heater will
become very hot, use thick oven gloves when
removing the food or turntable from the oven to
1. Enter the grilling time by
pressing the 1MIN key 8
2. Press the GRILL
key to select the
3. Press the START/
AUTO MINUTE key
once to start grilling.
the grilling time.
EXAMPLE: To grill for 8 minutes. Using the TOP GRILL.
• When first using the grill heating elements, smoke
and odour will be given off. To avoid this happening
when food is being cooked, heat the top and bottom
grills without food for approximately 20 minutes.
• The high rack is recommended for grilling small items
such as toast, bacon or steak. Place food directly on
the rack, in a flan dish or on a heat resistant plate on
the rack. Turn over halfway through grilling.
• When browning or crisping foods in a casserole dish,
place directly onto the turntable or low rack.
• After cooking the display may show “NOW
x3 Three times
* To adjust the microwave power level, press the
MICROWAVE POWER LEVEL key.
* You can select power levels 10% to 100% for
DUAL GRILL, and power levels 10% to 50% for
There are three preset DUAL COOKING modes:
1. Convection and Microwave
2. Top Grill and Microwave
3. Bottom Grill and Microwave
• First enter the cooking time.
• Then select the DUAL COOKING mode by
pressing the DUAL CONVECTION/GRILL key
until the desired setting appears on the display.
See table opposite.
• Press the START/AUTO MINUTE key.
DUAL COOKING combines the
power of the microwave with
convection or the grills.
R- 82STM Op Man/Ck Bk 04/07/2000 12:24 Page 11