Other convenient functions – Sharp R82STMA User Manual
OTHER CONVENIENT FUNCTIONS
AUTO START enables you to programme the oven manually to come
on during the next 12 hours.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that the oven is always attended when in use. Check to ensure you
have programmed the oven correctly. Exceeding cooking times and use of excessive power can lead to
food overheating and cause a risk of fire.
• You can use AUTO START only with manual cooking.
• Before programming the oven, always check the display is showing the correct time of day.
• Once programmed the display will return to show the time of day.
To check the AUTO START time press and hold the AUTO START/CLOCK key.
• The AUTO START time can only be entered in multiples of 10 minutes. It is not possible to enter less
than 10 minutes or any time which is not in multiles of 10 minutes.
• If the door is opened after programming, close the door and press the START/AUTO MINUTE key to
continue with AUTO START.
Display will show
AUTO START EXAMPLE
To reheat a casserole on MEDIUM (50%) for 20 minutes at 4:00 pm.
1. Enter the time you want cooking to start, then press
the AUTO START/CLOCK key once.
2. Press the 10 MIN key twice to enter the
desired cooking time. (20 mins.)
3. Set the power level, then press the
START/ AUTO MINUTE key.
4. Oven will start pre-
at set time.
NOTE: This function will only work if the clock has previously been set.
The oven cannot be used once the AUTO START has been programmed. To cancel the program, press
AUTO MINUTE enables you:
• To cook directly on 100% (HIGH) microwave power in multiples of 1 minute,
• Extend cooking time in multiples of 1 minute.
To cook on 100% (HIGH) for 2 minutes, press the START/AUTO MINUTE key twice.
and then the display will return
to show the time of day.
NOTE: The AUTO MINUTE function for direct start, can only be input within 1 minute after cooking
completion, closing the door or pressing the STOP/CLEAR key. The cooking time can be extended to a
maximum of 99 minutes.
R- 82STM Op Man/Ck Bk 04/07/2000 12:26 Page 22