SINGER 513 Stylist User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
PRINCIPAL PARTS (Continued)
17. Pattern Selector lets you select plain zig-zag ( § ) or blindstitch ( i ) zig-zag
patterns; also ric-rac ( ^ ) or slant overedge ( ^ ) f/ex/-5f/rc/i patterns.
18. Stitch Width Selector controls the width of zig-zag stitching and positions needle
for straight stitching. Use
setting for straight stitching.
19. Weedle-Position Selector places needle in either left center or right stitching
position. Use center position for straight stitching.
20. Stitch Control Dial allows for a variety of stitch lengths, including FINE for zig-zag
satin stitching. Has special setting F!exi-Stitch pattern sewing.
21. Reverse-Stitch Push Bution lets you reverse stitching direction.
17 Pattern Selector