Raising the bobbin thread, A\\\y – SINGER 2517 Merritt User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
S I N G E R
Raising the bobbin thread
1. Hold needle thread loosely with left hand.
® Turn hand wheel slowly toward you, lowering needle
into hole in plate.
2. Continue to do this until needle rises above needle
» Pull gently on needle thread and bring up bobbin
thread in a loop.
3. Open loop with fingers to find end of bobbin thread.
4. Draw needle thread through left side opening in
• Pull both threads to back of machine.