Optional accessories, Singer – SINGER 2517 Merritt User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Optional Accessories for your sewing machine are
available for purchase at your Sewing Center.
1. Straight stitch presser foot (D) and needle plate (C)
are used together when straight stitching lightweight
fabrics or when your fabric or sewing procedure
requires close control.
2. Button sewing foot (H) is used to hold any two-hole or
four-hole button securely for stitching.
3. Special purpose presser foot (J) is used for decorative
and zigzag sewing.
Zipper foot (E) is used for inserting zippers and
stitching corded seams
5. Buttonhole presser foot (L) is used with the General
Purpose Needle Plate to make four-step buttonholes.
6. Lint brush is used for cleaning hard to reach areas your
7. Oil container for machine lubrication.
Twin needle and spool pin are used to stitch two
parallel rows of decorative stitching simultaneously.
When using twin-needle for decorative stitching, set
stitch width selector no greater than midrange of
9. Felt for twin needle spool pin.