Sony PMW-F3K User Manual
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
* STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
* OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young
* (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim
* Hudson (email@example.com).
Original SSLeay License
/* Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* All rights reserved.
* This package is an SSL implementation written
* by Eric Young (email@example.com).
* The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
* This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
* the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
* apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
* lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
* included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
* except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
* the code are not to be removed.
* If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
* as the author of the parts of the library used.
* This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
* in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
must display the following acknowledgement:
"This product includes cryptographic software written by
Eric Young (email@example.com)"
The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
being used are not cryptographic related :-).