Xirlink Veo Connect/Advanced Connect User Manual
“Windows was unable to locate an updated driver for this device, but did find
other drivers that should work with this device.
You are already using the best driver for this device. What would you like to
· Continue using the current driver. (Recommended)
Veo PC Camera
· Install one of the other drivers. - View List”
5) Select Install one of the other drivers and then click View List.
6) There will be a list of 1-4 possible Veo PC Camera drivers. Usually, there
will be a few drivers from the CD ROM drive and 1 from the Hard Drive.
7) Select the Veo PC Camera driver that is located on the hard drive (C:\Win-
dows\INF) to update the driver.
8) Press Next and then press Finish. Windows will prompt you to restart the
computer. Click Yes to restart the computer.
9) You should now be able to use the Veo camera and software.
“The supplied user buffer is not valid for the requested opera-
Solution: Your computer may have mismatched versions of the Windows
system files. Replace the mismatched files with the files from the Veo Con-
nect/Advanced Connect CD. The correct version of the Windows system files
can be found under D:\Microsoft\WinXXXX where XXXX is the operating sys-
tem you are using and D:\ is the letter of your CD-ROM drive. To prevent any
problems, backup the files that will be replaced before overwriting the files.
These files are also available online at