SINGER 1200 Athena User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. For example. If the stitch length control on
your machine is set on 2 the machine will
sew approximately 12 stitches to the inch
for straight seams. Adjust the control bet
ween 1 .S to 2 or 15 to 20 stitches per inch
to stitch curved seams in the same fabric.
2. if you use the seam guide, attach it at an
angle so that the edge that is closer to the
needle acts as a guide.
1. Stitch to the edge of the fabric. (Do not sew
beyond edge of fabric)
2. Press reverse stitch button and hold in
place. Backstitch approximately 1/2-inch
(1 -3cm) to reinforce end of seam. Release
reverse stitch button.
3. Raise needle to its highest position by
turning hand wheel
presser foot. Remove the fabric by drawing
it to the back and left.
4. Cut threads on thread cutter at rear of
Stitching a Curved Seam