Intellinav SE User Manual
1. Tap Travel Kit on the Main Menu panel, and then
2. The program will automatically scan the device's
SD/MMC card for supported image files. Image
files will be displayed as thumbnails; only sub-
directories containing compatible files will be
to scroll through all available files. When
a thumbnail is selected, a red border appears
Full Screen Mode
In Full Screen mode, image files can be viewed in a
larger scale. You can also change its orientation angle.
1. Search for the file you want to view.
to scroll through all available files.
3. Tap Up-One-Level to return to the device's root
4. Open the file in Full Screen mode.
a. When the file is located in the root directory,
tap the file.
b. When the file is located inside a sub-
directory, tap the sub-directory icon, then
tap the file you want to view.
to display the previous available image.
to display the next available image.