Loading cutlery and dishes – ZANKER ZKI1530 User Manual
Caution! Do not fill the rinse aid dispenser with
other products (e.g. dishwasher cleaning
agent, liquid detergent). This can cause damage to
Adjusting the dosage of rinse aid
M A X
The rinse aid dial is set at
the factory at position 3.
To increase or decrease
the dosage refer to 'What
to do if...'
Loading cutlery and dishes
Helpful hints and tips
Caution! Only use the appliance for household
utensils that are applicable for dishwashers.
Do not use the appliance to clean objects that can ab-
sorb water (sponges, household cloths, etc.).
• Before you load cutlery and dishes, do these steps:
– Remove all food remainings and debris.
– Make burnt, remaining food in pans soft.
• While you load cutlery and dishes, do these steps:
– Load hollow items (e.g. cups, glasses and pans)
with the opening down.
– Make sure that water does not collect in the con-
tainer or in a deep base.
– Make sure that cutlery and dishes do not lie inside
– Make sure that cutlery and dishes do not cover
other cutlery and dishes.
– Make sure that glasses do not touch other
– Put small objects in the cutlery basket.
• Plastic items and pans with non-stick coatings can
keep water droplets. Plastic items do not dry as well
as porcelain and steel items.
• Put light items in the upper basket. Make sure that
the items do not move.
Caution! Make sure that the spray arms can
move freely before you start a washing
Warning! Always close the door after you load
or unload the appliance. An open door can be
Arrange service dishes
and large lids around the
edge of the lower basket.
Use the cutlery grid. If the dimensions of the cut-
lery prevent use of the cutlery grid, remove it.