Care and cleaning – ZANKER ZKI1530 User Manual
Cancelling a washing programme
• Press and hold the start/cancel button for approxi-
mately 5 seconds.
– The start/cancel indicator light goes off.
– The phase indicator lights starts to flash.
The washing programme is cancelled.
At this time you can do these steps:
1. Switch off the appliance.
2. Set a new washing programme.
Fill the detergent dispenser with detergent before
you set a new washing programme.
Interrupting a washing programme
Open the door.
• The programme stops.
Close the door.
• The programme continues from the point of inter-
Setting and starting a washing programme
with delay start
1. Set a washing programme.
2. Press the delay start button.
– The delay start indicator light comes on.
3. Press the start/cancel button.
– The countdown of the delay start starts.
– The phase indicator lights go off.
When the countdown is completed, the washing pro-
gramme automatically starts.
• The delay start indicator light goes off.
• The phase indicator light comes on.
Do not open the door during the countdown to
prevent interruption of the countdown. When you
close the door again, the countdown continues from the
point of interruption.
Cancelling a delay start:
1. Press and hold the start/cancel button for approx-
imately 5 seconds.
– The start/cancel indicator light and delay start
indicator light go off.
– The phase indicator lights start to flash.
2. Press the start/cancel button to start the washing
End of the washing programme
Switch off the appliance in these conditions:
• The appliance stops automatically.
• The end indicator light comes on.
For better drying results, keep the door ajar for some
minutes before you remove the dishes.
Let the dishes cool down before you remove them from
the appliance. Hot dishes are easily damaged.
Removing the load
• First remove items from the lower basket, then from
the upper basket.
• There can be water on the sides and door of the
appliance. Stainless steel becomes cool more quick-
ly than the dishes.
Care and cleaning
Warning! Switch the appliance off before you
clean the filters.
Cleaning the filters
Important! Do not use the appliance without the filters.
Make sure that the installation of the filters is correct.
Incorrect installation will cause unsatisfactory washing
results and damage to the appliance.
Fully clean the filters A, B
and C below running wa-