2 the internet radio cannot be played back – Marantz M-CR610 User Manual
2 File names on the iPod/USB memory device are not displayed properly
The file names are not displayed
properly (“...”, etc.).
• Characters that cannot be displayed are used. This is not a malfunction. On this unit, characters
that cannot be displayed are replaced with a “.” (period).
2 The Internet radio cannot be played back
The broadcasting station list is not
• The LAN cable is not properly connected, or the network is disconnected. Check the
Internet Radio cannot be played.
• The selected radio station is broadcasting in a format that is not supported by this unit.
Formats that can be played back in this unit are MP3, WMA and AAC.
• The firewall function is enabled on the router. Check the firewall setting.
• The IP address is not properly set.
• Check the power of the router is on.
• To obtain the IP address automatically, enable the DHCP server function on the router. Also,
set the DHCP setting to “On” on this unit.
• To obtain the IP address manually, set the IP address and proxy on this unit.
• Some radio stations broadcast silently during some time period. In this case, no audio is
output. Wait for a while and select the same radio station, or select another radio station.
Cannot connect to favorite radio
• Radio station is not currently in service. Register radio stations in service.
For some radio stations, “Connection
down” is displayed and station cannot
be connected to.
• The selected radio station is not in service. Select a radio station in service.