Troubleshooting, 2 power does not turn on / power is turned off, 2 led is flashing – Marantz M-CR610 User Manual
If a problem should arise, first check the following:
1. Are the connections correct?
2. Is the set being operated as described in the owner’s manual?
3. Are the other devices operating properly?
If this unit does not operate properly, check the items listed in the table below. Should the problem persist, there may be a malfunction.
In this case, disconnect the power immediately and contact your store of purchase.
2 Power does not turn on / Power is turned off
Power does not turn on.
• Check whether the power plug is correctly inserted into the power outlet.
Power automatically turns off.
• The sleep timer is set. Turn on the power again.
• “Auto-Standby” is set. “Auto-Standby” is triggered when there is no operation for a set
amount of time. To disable “Auto-Standby”, set “Auto-Standby” on the menu to “Off”.
2 LED is flashing
• The amplifier circuit in the unit has malfunctioned. Disconnect the power and contact the
• The clock is incorrect because the AC was temporarily switched off, etc. Check the network
connection and adjust the clock.