2 display on this unit shows nothing – Marantz M-CR610 User Manual
2 Operations cannot be performed through the remote control unit
Operations cannot be performed
through the remote control unit.
• Batteries are worn out. Replace with new batteries.
• Operate the remote control unit within a distance of about 7 m from this unit and at an angle
of within 30°.
• Remove any obstacle between this unit and the remote control unit.
• Insert the batteries in the proper direction, checking the q and w marks.
• The set’s remote control sensor is exposed to strong light (direct sunlight, inverter type
fluorescent bulb light, etc.). Move the set to a place in which the remote control sensor will
not be exposed to strong light.
• When using a 3D video device, the remote control unit of this unit may not function due to
effects of infrared communications between units (such as TV and glasses for 3D viewing). In
this case, adjust the direction of units with the 3D communications function and their distance
to ensure they do not affect operations from the remote control unit of this unit.
2 Display on this unit shows nothing
Display is off.
• Press DIMMER on the remote control, and change the setting to anything other than “Display