Sony GV-500 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Using a Car Battery
12V or 24V car battery
Attach the DC pack to the video TV recorder.
Connect the plug to the cigarette lighter socket
• Connect the DCP-77 only to a car with a negative ground car batteries of 12 V or 24 V.
• Attach or remove the DC pack in the same way as the battery pack.
• DCP-S5 is not recommended for this unit because the capacity of the DCP-5S is not enough to
• Be careful not to let any metal object touch the metal projection on the battery pack. When the
battery pack is not used, keep it in its case.
• Keep the video TV recorder away from the power source. If not, noise may appear on the
Notes on using this unit in a car
• For your safety, do not watch the TV or operate the controls while driving.
• Avoid leaving the unit in a place with very high temperatures. If you do, it may cause
distortion of the cabinet or malfunction of the unit.
• If you use this unit while your car is not in use, the car battery will be consumed. Avoid
using this unit in such condition for more than 12 hours.
• Remove the car battery cord from the cigarette lighter socket if you do not use the unit
for a long time.