To prevent accidental erasure, Notes on opening and closing the cassette holder, Notes on the cassette – Sony GV-500 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1 Press EJECT.
Make sure the tape is not running.
2 Remove the cassette.
3 Press the I PUSH I mark.
The cassette holder slides to close automatically.
Do not open the cassette holder while the unit is in the vertical position. If you do, the cassette
may fall out of the holder and be damaged.
To Prevent Accidental Erasure
Slide the tab on the cassette to
expose the red mark. This will prevent
If you try to record with the red mark
exposed, the “CASSETTE” indication
appears on the screen, and you
cannot record. To re-record on this
tape, slide the tab back out covering
the red mark.
Notes on opening and closing the cassette holder
• Do not insert your finger into the cabinet when the cassette holder is open.
• Be careful not to get your finger caught in the cassette holder.
Notes on the cassette
• Store cassettes in their cases when they are not being used and keep them in an upright
position to prevent intrusion of dust and uneven winding.
• Always insert the cassette in the correct position.
• Never insert anything in the small holes on the rear of the cassette.
• Remove the cassette from the video TV recorder when not in use.