Others – Sony GV-500 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
• Operate the unit on 6.0 V (battery pack)/7.5 V (AC power adaptor)/6.5 V (DC pack DCP-77)
• For DC or AC operation, use the accessories supplied or recommended in this manual.
• Should any solid object or liquid fall into the cabinet, unplug the unit and have it checked by
qualified personnel before operating it any further.
• Avoid rough handling or mechanical shock to the unit.
• Do not apply excessive force to the LCD.
• Remove and store video cassettes after recording or playback.
• Do not wrap up the unit and operate it because heat may build up internally.
• Avoid using and storing the recorder in the following locations:
- Locations susceptible to vibration
- Locations exposed to strong magnetic fields
- Locations near TV or radio transmitters where strong radio waves are generated
• Do not place the unit on the sand.
• When the unit is not used for a long period of time, periodically turn on the power, operate the
recorder and play back a tape for about three minutes.
• Clean the recorder body with a dry, soft cloth, or a soft cloth lightly moistened with a mild
detergent solution. Do not use any type of solvent which may damage the finish.