U. cd – Sony GV-500 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
You can preset up to 6 recordings as much as one month* in advance.
For better recording of picture and sound, use of an external antenna is recommended. See
* Recording from today to one month later
If today is Juiy 4th, you can set the timer to record a program broadcast between today and
• Make sure that the power is suppiied. (Is the battery pack fully charged? For long recording,
be sure to use the AC power source.)
• Set the date and clock (see page 18.)
• Insert a cassette (see page 34.) Make sure that the safety tab is siid in to cover the red mark.
• if recording a stereo program, make sure that the AUTO STEREO is set to ON, AUTO SAP is
set to OFF in the VTR MODE SET menu (see page 57.)
Example: To preset a timer-recording of channei 8 from 8:00 PM to 9:45 PM on Saturday,
July 4,1992 in SP mode.
-| TIMER REC lamp
TIMER CLEAR ^
(see page 46.) O
Turn the power on and open the front cover,
CAMERA • • Vt* IMVOFF
While pressing the green button,
slide TOWER to the right.