Kinze 3600 Lift and Rotate Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
3. Remove manual safety lockup from under front center
lift cylinder and place it in storage location on left
side of planter axle.
4. Hold control console “ROTATE/TONGUE” switch in
ROTATE” and operate hydraulic control to unfold planter.
Transport latch automatically releases.
5. Raise planter 1"-2". Safety hook will release and snap away
from catch pin on top of pivot post.
NOTE: Raising planter too high resets hook mechanism
and sequence must be repeated.
6. Slowly lower planter to ground.
Rotate from transport to field
7. Hold control console “RAISE/WING LOCK” switch in “
LOCK” position and operate hydraulic control to release
Safety hook release