Field to transport sequence, Field to transport sequence -16 – Kinze 3600 Lift and Rotate Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
SUMMARIzED fIELD TO TRANSPORT SEqUENCE
• Install row marker lockups.
• Raise planter to raised field position.
• Extend tongue.
• Lock wings over center
• Raise planter to engage safety hook at top of center section into locking
• Lower planter onto safety hook.
• Rotate planter to transport position.
• Install tongue safety pin.
• Install transport latch locking pin.
• Install manual safety lockup.
NOTE: Read following information for detailed instructions.
fIELD TO TRANSPORT SEqUENCE
Position planter in a relatively flat area. Avoid areas with furrows, etc.
1. Install row marker lockups.
2. Raise planter to raised field position using hydraulic control.
Row marker lockup
3. Hold “ROTATE/TONGUE” switch in “
TONGUE” and operate
hydraulic control until tongue is fully extended. Tongue lock
latch automatically releases.
Tongue latch lock
4. Hold “RAISE/WING LOCK” switch in “
WING LOCK” and
operate hydraulic control until wing lock cylinders are fully
extended and wing locks are locked over center.