Kinze 3600 Lift and Rotate Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Adjust liquid drop tube/scraper so there is slight contact
between blade and scraper lower leading edge, and ¼"
clearance between liquid drop tube trailing edge and blade.
Blade should turn with minimum amount of drag.
NOTE: Soil press wheel is not for gauging fertilizer opener
Additional press wheel down pressure may be desirable in
heavy moist soils. Turn press wheel spring adjustment bolt
clockwise to increase down pressure.
1. Place planter in planting position.
2. Remove outside blade depth adjustment.
3. Raise planter until adjustment bolt clears adjustment block.
4. Raise spring to clear blade assembly and raise blade
assembly until storage strap can be positioned on
lockup pin. Install hair pin clip.
5. Reinstall depth adjustment nut and tighten
Adjustment cap screws
HD single disc fertilizer opener can be raised and locked up when fertilizer attachment is not used or during storage.
NOTE: A lockup bar automatically raises and locks soil press wheel when blade assembly is raised
Press wheel spring
pressure adjustment bolt
Press wheel down pressure adjustment
HD opener lockup