Asd tanks - clean out, Asd scale package option, Asd tanks - clean out -20 – Kinze 3600 Lift and Rotate Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Page 30: Asd scale package option -20
ASD TANKS - CLEAN OUT
Cleanout chute storage bracket
1. Remove ASD tank cleanout chute from storage location beneath catwalk.
2. Position tube of chute under entrainer and attach hooks on each end of entrainment assembly.
3. Open cleanout doors and empty tank.
4. Close all cleanout doors and return cleanout chute to storage location.
ASD SCALE PACKAGE OPTION
High-pressure water can damage display. Remove display before
power washing planter.
Remove and store display at end of planting season. Damage from
sun and weather exposure may result.
• Provides seed weight or estimated acres remaining for each ASD hopper.
• Displays total (gross) seed weight or estimated acres remaining for both hoppers combined.
• Warns operator when seed goes below a pre-defined level (when using a Kinze Vision display).
Operation of ASD Scale Package display is controlled by
buttons located on its face:
• Two screen-defined selection buttons.
• Backlight ON/OFF button.
• UP/DOWN arrow buttons.
• Screen position is changed by loosening thumb screw on
mount at back of monitor and repositioning screen.
UP/DOWN arrow buttons
Cleanout chute installed